Monday 19 April 2010

Finally Uploaded!

I have the first final cut of my project now on my blog in the previous post (took long enough to eventually load up).
Any comments on it would be appreciated, however I have already took into account some comments from viewers, and have composed my final cut already. However any comments will help me with my evaluation work.
The final work follows the initial plot I was intending for, however I have not used the recorded voiceover's, and changed some of the shots to fit my expectations more.
Although the shots of the gang are a bit dark, I think they fit okay. If I had the chance to edit anything, it would be to record those shots again in a better light (it had to be the one day it got dark earlier than I anticipated).

I keep trying to upload the other versions of my project, but once again the up-loader is playing up.
They will be on as soon as possible; if not, I will upload at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment