Friday 23 April 2010

Evaluation Part 7 - Looking back on your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

When looking back on my preliminary task work, I believe that my filming and editing skills have progressed dramatically. Although by the time I finished my preliminary task I was fairly used to iMovie editing software, It still gave me a good chance to mess around with various affects and transitions to have a final practice before starting on my final project.
The preliminary task allowed me to try and experiment with a number of various shots, and perfect them so that when it came to filming my final task, I had experience and revised my techniques, to be able to perform them at a high ability.

Although the final task cannot be added to my blog (see post explaining why), I still believe it was efficient enough to allow me to have a practise before the real project. I feel that I have progressed a huge deal and learnt many valuable techniques in our progression from the preliminary task to the full, final edit of our film.

No comments:

Post a Comment