Tuesday 5 January 2010

Brainstorming For Practical Work

Task 1 -
What do you want to achieve from doing the practical production work?
Building confidence
Having a greater understanding of media wording and language

Would you want to work independently or in a pair?
I would prefer to work in a pair, as you have the opinion of more than one person, and could potentially have a greater level of output, purely because there is two of you.

What overall outcome comment do you want to achieve about my final project?
I would like to achieve to near perfect piece of work, that is attractive to its target audience, and every shot or layout (depending on whether I decide to take the film or magazine option).
It includes media related language, and contains a range of presentational techniques, as well as providing evidence of research.

Print task -
My initial response to the 'print' task would be that it its the option that would more suit myself. Having taken graphics for 2 years at GCSE, it gives me a slight advantage, as I have looked at magazine work, how to layout and work to make it attractive and use various software to create these projects in the past.

Film task -
Although the film project is the one that interests me most, I believe I would not be as comfortable with this option with as the print task.

Assessing A Video Project
-

No comments:

Post a Comment